Important: read these terms before completing installation of the Tracker DeLuxe software.
The Tracker DeLuxe software (the "Software") is not
freeware. The Software is sold through the shareware market. The Software you are installing is a full working unregistered version, which can be turned into a fully registered copy. As such, you may evaluate the Software for a maximum period of seventy (70) days after installation. If, after that time, you decide to continue using it, you must register it by paying a registration fee to Tracker DeLuxe. The Software will no longer be fully functional after the above described seventy (70) day evaluation period.
For more details concerning the Software and the license fees associated with registration of Software please see the registration information.
This Tracker DeLuxe Software License Agreement ("Agreement") is between you (either an individual or an entity) and Daniel Lind. By installing and/or using the Software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
Under the terms of this license you may:
- "Registered Users" are users of the Software who have received Registration Details including a single user license from Tracker DeLuxe.
- "Site Licenses" are sites using the Software that have received Registration Details including a site license from Tracker DeLuxe.
- "Registration Details" are a registered name, date, and license number provided by Tracker DeLuxe in return for your payment to Tracker DeLuxe of the applicable Software license fees.
- "Registered Software" is that Software for which Tracker DeLuxe has supplied Registration Details to the user of the Unregistered Software.
- "Unregistered Software" is the evaluation only copy of the Software that has no Registration Details.
You shall not:
- Use the Unregistered Software on any number of computers at any one time; and
- Copy and distribute verbatim copies of the Unregistered Software, in any medium, provided that you do not modify it in any fashion, keep intact all the notices that refer to this License and to the absence of any warranty, and do not pass on any User Registration Details which you have received. If you distribute copies of the Software, you shall not charge anything except the cost of the media and a fair estimate of the costs of computer time or network time directly attributable to the copying.
- Registered Users are granted a non-exclusive, nontransferable license to use one copy of the Registered Software on only a single computer at any one time. The Registered Software is "in use" when it is loaded into random access memory or installed on a hard disk or other storage device (other than a network server). Installing the Registered Software on a network server solely for the purpose of internally distributing the Registered Software shall not constitute "in use", provided that you have a license for each computer to which the Registered Software is distributed. If the number of users of the Registered Software is reasonably anticipated to exceed the number of corresponding licenses, you shall ensure that the number of concurrent users does not exceed the number of licenses.
- In the case of a Site License, all terms of the agreement except 1.3 apply. The purchase of a Site License grants a non-exclusive nontransferable license to use any number of copies of the Registered Software on any number of computers that are physically located at the licensed site. The Registered Software may not be redistributed or offered outside of the network that covers the physical location of the site.
Ownership of software
- Use, copy, modify, translate or merge the Software except as provided in this agreement;
- Reverse-engineer, dissemble, or decompile the Software;
- Sublicense, rent, lease, sell or assign any portion of the Software;
- Transfer, provide or make available the Software to any other party except as provided for in section 1.2; or
- Transfer Registration Details to any other party without the express written permission of Daniel Lind
The Software is owned by Daniel Lind and is protected by international copyright treaty provisions and trade secret laws. You shall treat the Software like any copyrighted material. Except for the limited license granted in this Agreement, all right, title and interest in and to the Software shall remain with Tracker DeLuxe.
Tracker DeLuxe warrants for a period of seventy (70) days after payment of the applicable Software license fee that the Registered Software will operate substantially in conformance with Tracker DeLuxe's public user documentation. Except as expressly stated above, the Software is provided "AS IS"
You shall be entirely responsible for the selection of the Software and for the installation of, use of, and results obtained from, the Software.
ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, ACCURACY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE AND WRITTEN MATERIALS ACCOMPANYING THE SOFTWARE, ARE EXCLUDED FROM THE LICENSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE WAIVER OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO THEY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.